Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Watch Karwaan
Hello Folks! Director Akarsh Khurana’s Karwaan starring Irrfan, Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar has released this weekend. I bring you some pointers which suggest the reasons why you shouldn’t be watching Karwaan:
- If you love movies which are heart touching and breezy then please don’t watch Karwaan, as it will touch your heart like a soothing breeze and raise your expectations for movies which are heart touching.
- If you are into road trips and have a travel fetish, please don’t bother to view Karwaan, as it will imbibe impromptu travel goals to South India.
- Are you a serious Dulquer Salmaan fan? If yes, then stay away from Karwaan, as it is one of the finest acts you will see of Dulquer. It will spoil your love many folds high towards Dulquer and make your love towards him turn into a soulful lust. So, stay away!
- You love witty humor? You love silly yet so thought provoking one liners (both as one is a Midas Touch, isn’t it?)? Then, please don’t book your tickets to Karwaan as it has loads of it coming your way and you would hit the sky with laughter.
- Irrfan has been your go-to man in Bollywood? If so, don’t bother to watch Karwaan. Why? Because his act is utterly delicious in Karwaan that it spreads all over you like cheese. AMUL, are you listening, sorry, reading?
- Have you ever been interested towards Mithila Palkar and her work? If no, why weren’t you? If yes, then why? Because this is her best act till date! Don’t watch Karwaan as Mithila’s messy look shall entice you more than the football skills of Messi. Okay, get enticed!
- Is cinematography your forte? It can’t be dude, because if it was, you would have been picked as one for Karwaan! All the cinematographer wannabes, watch some other flick than Karwaan, as it’s cinematography is damn beautiful that you will find yourself amused that you were into “cinematography” all this while and Karwaan shows you what cinematography is!
- Songs are love. Music is life. Correct? If your answer is a big yes, then don’t watch Karwaan. Its music will stick onto you so much that your love towards life will increase to infinity and you can’t handle it.
- Don’t watch Karwaan if you are a writer. It has nothing much in it yet it has so much in it that it shall make you go overtly crazy over the fact that writing has so much more to it than a pen and a paper. You also need a thinking hat, right?
- Direction can be so directionless that it will take you from nowhere to everywhere. Karwaan’s direction is so weird that it will make you glued to the screens for almost whole of its runtime. How can someone’s (Okay, I shall pronounce his name: Akarsh Khurana) direction be so weird? I mean, so weird that it makes you stick to your seats. Hope the gum companies are understanding my point!
- If you are not a fan of Indian diversity and judge people depending on their caste and religion, then lock yourself in your room and don’t get yourself a chance to watch the film. Karwaan has the home coming of actors pertaining to different states of India. How could it bring in so much of diversity in people? Wow!
Therefore, I conclude by stating:
All you film lovers! Please stay away from Karwaan if you agree to all the above pointers. If you do not agree, even then stay away from Karwaan.
But, I am sure that even if you agree or not, Karwaan wouldn’t stay away from all of you. So, I recommend you make the first move and propose your love towards Karwaan. Do watch it in theatres people, as you would laugh, think and move ahead in your life with positivity.
Thank you Akarsh Khurana, Bejoy Nambiar, RSVP, Irrfan, Dulquer Salmaan, Mithila Palkar and the whole team for giving us a happening film during the not-so-happening rainy season!
Analysis by Sandy (Sandeep Rao Kanukolanu)